close

Social bookmarks

Facebook Twitter Mister Wong digg del.icio.us yahoo YiGG

Embed code

Size
x pixels
Other

Permanent link

Recommend content

E-mail address: Message:

Documents

Certificates 30L

  • from: TedGreen
  • uploaded: Dec 1, 2016
  • Hits: 65
  • Rating: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: 0 Rating: 0 (0 Rating)
/media/flashcomm?action=mediaview&context=normal&id=361
Description:

This Locally Developed Certificates 30 level course is to help structure and support
the delivery of certificate courses. The division has recognized the value of providing
central support and coordination of the above, as well, feeling that providing a credit
to students would lead towards graduation. The schools, based on student interest
and available resources, will coordinate and supervise delivery of certificate courses
that will contribute to 80% the overall course, this leaving 20% to be locally
determined.

Show more Show less

0 comments

No comments yet.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Community) © 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010